In December, we completed our 2015 Fluid Power Challenge competition. Without your support, we couldn’t have achieved our best year yet!
Local seventh and eighth grade students from Clay Intermediate, Edison Intermediate, Greene Intermediate, Jackson Intermediate, Jefferson Traditional, LaSalle Academy, Marshall Intermediate, Navarre Intermediate, John Young Middle, Jimtown Middle and Career Academy of South Bend participated in the 2015 Fluid Power Challenge hosted by Daman Products Company.
This video is a tribute to our partners who helped to make this event a success!
The 2015 winners for each category are:
- Teamwork Category: LaSalle School-Team 30
- Design Category: Jimtown-Team 13
- Portfolio Category: LaSalle-Team 32
- Challenge Category (move the block): John Young-Team 3
- Grand Campion Overall Winner: Jackson Intermediate-Team 37