On February 15, Daman hosted our third benefits and wellness fair for all employees. This is always a great opportunity for our employees to learn more about the benefits offered at Daman, as well as to ask questions of our vendor partners.
The benefits fair was held in our Founder’s Room on February 15th. We Hosted 16 benefit partners and gave away 11 door prizes to those in attendance.
Daman’s leadership is aware of the many external challenges employees potentially face in their personal lives. Our awareness of these challenges is the main reasons we offer programs like the Onsite Nurse, Financial Peace at Work, benefit plan classes, company gatherings and so on. We want our team members to know that they are valued for all they bring to Daman. >>SEE PHOTOS
We’d like to thank the following vendors for participating: Physicians Urgent Care, TCU, 1st Source, Youth Service Bureau, Guardian, UMR, OnSite Health, Martins Supermarket, ABG/Guidance Wealth, Sam’s Club, Medical Foundation Blood Donor, Working Person Store, Gibson Insurance, New Avenues, Eyemart Express, Verizon, Tuesley & Hall, and TCU Financial Services.
And the Winners Are…
- Dave Reed – first session door prize winner
- Charles Brooks – second session door prize winner
- Matt Giloth – door prize (2 $25 gift cards)
- Jane Long – cell phone accessory basket
- Sonia Cook – spa basket
- Brad Lekarczyk – garden basket
- Ryan Riddle – movie basket
- Andrew Williams – golf balls from TCU
- Dominic Catanzarite – cup from UMR
- Steve Ward – cup from UMR
- Brad Lekarczyk – New Avenues drawing